Recently I’ve just Finished my website, allowing everyone to see the stats page. By the way, MongoDB is very good, and I highly recommend it, MongoDB fixed my mysterious problems.
Here are the things that I have learned making this website:
- How to use MongoDB
- Making the site more beautiful with Material design
- Deploy sites with Heroku(before that I use Pythonanywhere, but Pythonanywhere doesn’t allow you to have custom domain names unless you pay).
- How good object-oriented is.
- How annoying the boss(which is my english teacher) can be.
- Using git and github with vscode.
I’m really happy that I have finished the project successfully, and most of the people like it.
PS: there's an easter egg in it! hint: 404